Things to Remember When Coming for Acupuncture:
- Don't arrive for your appointment too hungry as this can lead to being light headed during your treatment.
- Try not to have coffee or other strong stimulants shortly before your treatment as it may interfere with your ability to comfortably relax during treatment
- Do not plan on doing a vigorous work-out after an acupuncture treatment.
- Bring your calendar so that we may set up a follow-up appointment with you along with a method of payment
- If you think you have insurance coverage you would like to use, bring your insurance card, present it along with your paperwork, and be prepared to pay your co-pay if I am in the preferred provider network for your insurance.
- You may wish to fill-out your new patient paperwork before you arrive.
I hope to see you soon to assist you in feeling your best!